Friday, May 18, 2018

The Off-season, S02E10

The Broken Plane NFL Podcast

Season 2, Episode 10

The OffSeason...Sports Betting, the Alliance for American Football, and Dez Bryant wanders alone, and Peter King gets a new gig.

0:00  - 8:00 Intro/Twitter Fan of the Week  Anton Da Gr8 @titantfup615
Twitter...@TheBrokenPlane
Facebook...The Broken Plane Podcast
Email...TheBrokenPlanePod@gmail.com

The Great Big Broken Plane Fantasy Football League - TGBBPFFL

8:00 - 21:40 Supreme Court strikes down law preventing sports betting.
21:40 - 51:00 The Alliance of American Football, AAF
51:00 - 54:46 Peter King leaving SI and MMQB to join NBC Sports
54:46 - 1:10:15 Deztinatation Dez?
1:10:15 - 1:12:49 The Blitz
1:12:49 - 1:17:58 Outro


Listen on Google Play Music

3 comments:

  1. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.
    แทงบอล

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, cool post. I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great article… but I โดนบังคับเข้าล่ะ put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. อัลบั้มใหม่เท่มาก
    Beaver says I also have such interest, you can read my profile here
    jav

    ReplyDelete